Tata tele or the Tata Teleservices is the listed communication arm of the TATA group.
TATA indicom is another company in the communications stable of the TATA group.
TATA teleservices operated primarily in the Maharashtra circle.
The entire TATA group has these four companies which are
Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL)
Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited (TTML),
Tata Communication (erstwhile VSNL)
These four companies offer the following
* Telephony Services: Fixed and Mobile
* Media and Entertainment Services: Satellite TV
* Data Services: Leased Lines, Managed Data Networks, IP/MPLS VPN, Dial-up Internet, Wi-Fi and Broadband
* Value-Added Services: Mobile and Broadband Content/Applications, Calling Cards, Net Telephony and Managed Services
* Infrastructure Services: Submarine Cable Bandwidth, Terrestrial Fiber Network and Satellite Earth Stations and VSAT Connectivity
Latest news : Tata Teleservices are offering mobile banking and mobile commerce via ICICI Bank.
The tower company which is TATA tele QUIPPO is complete the merger deal which was supposedly in trouble with induction of new partners.